Ignited is a full-cycle product company. Our projects follow the entire journey from hypothesis to commercial launch, growth and latter stages.
Your role will be to support and scale our current products as well as bringing new-ones to the market.
Your Prime responsibilities are
- market and competitor research for new and existing products;
- prioritization of tasks for web and mobile developers, considering and distributing their load on several projects;
- implementation/evaluation of product requests from the marketing department;
- maintenance of the analytical ecosystem of our products;
- forming product requests with technical implementation and maintenance of roadmaps in accordance of analysis of up-to-date product metrics;
- independently manage the development of one of the projects, from idea and all the way to scaling and entering new markets.
Your Requirements are
- understanding of how to create user experience rather than just a separate feature;
- ability to distinguish UI from UX in interface design;
- deep understanding of how to influence user decisions;
- having an idea about startup lifecycle: how to attract attention of an investor, following steps needed for commercial success
- ability to build a basic unit-economy of the product;
- basic knowledge of modern web and mobile development technologies;
- experience with at least one of the following analytical tools: Power BI, Google Analytics, FB Analytics, Amplituda;
- more than a year of experience in B2C products;
- confident English. All of our products are international and periodically you'll have to communicate with English-speaking colleagues.
Your Preferred skills
- ability to organize work data into convenient documentation;
- experience in managing multiple projects at the same time;
- experience in running Facebook / Google Ads / affiliate marketing campaigns;
- experience with Figma;
- knowledge of emerging trends and events in today's digital landscape;
- background in foundations of psychology.
From our side we offer
- competitive level of income pegged to the USD exchange rate;
- work in a modern IT company that is focused on growth and development of its team;
- business trips, attending conferences & technological events;
- 50% compensation of foreign language courses,gym or other sports activities;
- experienced and proactive team;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- cozy office, well-equipped workplace, bright corporate events.